Job Code: ADIT
As a member of our IT team, you will be assisting in maintaining the company's IT network, servers, and security systems. On a day-to-day basis, you will assist colleagues with their IT needs and work with our clients to resolve issues with our software as they arise during business hours.
- Work in a highly technical environment focused on providing internal support to your coworkers, and software support for our customers
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise, including but not limited to the administration of Windows OS, web services, networking, and SQL management
- Support internal IT operations such as server upgrades, patch deployments, hardware upgrades, and documentation
- Provide quick response support for production applications, both internal and external
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Good organizational and documentation skills
- Working knowledge of Windows OS administration, including an understanding of general networking principles
- Good understanding of SQL administration, especially Microsoft SQL Servers; basic understanding of MongoDB a plus
- Basic understanding of IIS-based web services and web sites, including firewall and basic load balancing
- Basic understanding of AWS and/or Azure for scalable distributed processing
- The ability to multi-task problems and prioritize multiple issues as they arrive
KCC is a catastrophe risk modeling firm located in Boston, MA, that provides innovative risk management tools to global insurers and reinsurers. At KCC, we are passionate about providing innovative solutions to our clients, including RiskInsight®, the first open loss modeling platform on the market, and new global catastrophe models for hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, and others. Learn more about KCC and RiskInsight® at www.kcc.us.com
If you meet the above qualifications and want to join the team that is advancing the catastrophe risk modeling industry, we would like to speak with you now! Please email your cover letter and resume:Email Cover Letter & Resume
KCC offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as incentive stock options for our high-performing team members. Direct applicants only, please.