Job Code: ADIT
As a member of our IT administration team, you will be responsible for maintaining the company's IT network, servers, and security systems. On a day-to-day basis, you will help colleagues with basic IT needs and work with our clients to resolve issues with our software as they arise.
- Work in a fast-paced and technical environment focused on providing internal and external support
- Troubleshoot issues, including but not limited to the administration of Windows OS, web sites providing technical web services, general networking, and SQL management
- Support internal IT operations such as systems administration tasks, server upgrades, patch deployments, architecture development, and general best practices, but open to creative solutions
- Provide quick response support for production applications, both internal and external
- Strong communication skills working with clients on a technical level
- Good organizational and documentation skills
- Working knowledge of Windows OS administration, including an understanding of general networking principles
- Good understanding of SQL administration, especially Microsoft SQL Servers; basic understanding of MongoDB a plus
- Basic understanding of IIS-based web services and web sites, including firewall and load management
- Basic understanding of AWS and/or Azure for scalable distributed processing
- The ability to multi-task problems and prioritize multiple issues as they arrive
KCC is a catastrophe risk modeling firm located in Boston, MA, that provides innovative risk management tools to global insurers and reinsurers. At KCC, we are passionate about providing innovative solutions to our clients, including RiskInsight®, the first open loss modeling platform on the market, and new global catastrophe models for hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes, and others. Learn more about KCC and RiskInsight® at www.kcc.us.com
If you meet the above qualifications and want to join the team that is advancing the catastrophe risk modeling industry, we would like to speak with you now! Please email your cover letter and resume:Email Cover Letter & Resume
KCC offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as incentive stock options for our high-performing team members. Direct applicants only, please.